Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Let me catch you up...

May has been pretty eventful so far and it doesn't look like it's slowing down anytime soon. Just how I like it! I love to keep busy :) Here's a little recap of our month so far...

Carter is in Tball and LOVES it. His coach is amazing and does such a great job teaching them the fundamentals of baseball and making it a blast. We're lucky we get to move up to coach pitch with him next year. Carter got the game ball the second game of the season.  

 
Carter and Coach Alan
 
 
 
Next up, we took a mini family vacay the first weekend in May. One of Ryan's friend's from work has a time share in Massanutten and let us use it for the weekend. We spent the early part of Saturday at an indoor water park, then came home for a quick lunch and headed back out for a competitive game of miniature golf. I crushed them. ;)  
 
Lots of handsome boys in this picture.
 
Family
 
Last Thursday, Carter graduated from Kindergarten. I know. I can't believe it either. They had a little program and then received their "diplomas." He really enjoyed school this year and now we are looking forward to the adventure of homeschooling this fall. But that's a whole other post ;)

Friends :)
 
Miss. Tina and Miss Elizabeth
 
Brady with his teachers Miss. Jessica and Miss. Tonielle

The Scholar ;)
 
 
Another highlight this month was my brother Jonathan's wedding. He got married May 17 and it was wedding perfection. The ceremony was so sweet. Do weddings make anyone else fall in love all over again?
 
 
 
 
 
 
That's all for now!
 
XO,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. So excited to stalk, uh... I mean check-in on all the fam fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no worries, I'm currently stalking yours ;) (Your blog, not your family) ha

      Delete
  2. Aww! So excited to see you've started a blog Laura. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you too! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm checking it now! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Laura! I love this. I'm so excited to hear about the happenings in your household. We really miss all of you. Thanks for sharing :) Love ya! This is Debbie in Michigan ha.

    ReplyDelete