Monday, June 10, 2013

Birthday Shenanigans

Remember last week how I went on and on about how much I love my own birthday and basically consider it a national holiday, blah blah blah? Funny thing happened the day before. I woke up feeling like death. And it only got progressively worse throughout the day (crazy sore throat, chills, sweat, no energy). I spent the day in bed and the kids spent the day watching 8 million movies on Netflix & eating oreos. I was hoping it was just a 24 hour thing but alas it only got worse the next day (yup, my bday). My dear sweet mama called to see if we were still on for strawberry picking and lunch and when I told her I was feeling worse she offered to take the kids (all 3 of them) for the entire day. God bless her.


I can't remember the last time I spent an entire day by myself. Aside from the whole sick thing (it ended up being strep), it wasn't a bad way to spend a day, vegged out on the couch watching an entire season of FRIENDS. ;) Thanks again mom for watching the kiddos!!

Friday night, we went out for hibachi with a group of friends for my birthday. So.much.fun. We enjoyed some amazing food and then came back to our casa for cake and games. I didn't get too many pictures and then ones I did came out kind of blurry. Boo.



 
Happy Birthday is the most awkward song ever. The End.
 
XO,
 
Laura
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment