Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hello, June

I love June. It's the start of summer, the pool opens up and it's my birthday month. If you know me then you most likely know I love holidays (yes, birthdays are holidays) and any excuse to make themed food and decorate, gets me all giddy inside. I'll admit it-  I am one of those narcissistic birthday people who forces everyone to celebrate me for as long as I can milk it. The enthusiasm usually dies out around day 3 for most people (read: my family), but I can usually get another day or so out of them with bribes of cupcakes for breakfast. I promise I'll only dedicate one post to b-day shenanigans so I don't lose friends over my obnoxious love of my own birthday.


Lurve this tassel cake topper from Anthro.
 
What are some birthday traditions in your family? I usually decorate the night before (streamer their bedroom door, balloons all over their room, decorate their chair at the kitchen table), funfetti pancakes for breakfast, fun activity of their choice and then cake and presents at night.
 

 
All for now! Have a great weekend!
 
 
XO,
Laura
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment